Discuss Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

If they are just to look at... how about you buy them... offer them up as a prize for a competition in the trainee section and then have them send you some wipe clean laminated photos of them to 'drool' over ;)

Then everybody wins :D
I've hacked your PC and sold your "artistic" photos to the members on here so thats why I can afford to purchase the set as well as the 3 weeks holiday in Bali over Christmas........

Stop it for God's sake I'll need rehab if you carry on with this carp
It's Christmas soon, so buy a set for the wife, she opens the present looks at them in disgust shouts some profanities at you and throws them at you and goes off to the kitchen to baste the turkey, win win situation ;o)))))

And that’s why he’s got a Polish girlfriend!
It's Christmas soon, so buy a set for the wife, she opens the present looks at them in disgust shouts some profanities at you and throws them at you and goes off to the kitchen to baste the turkey, win win situation ;o)))))

Okay then, the Polish counter girl at Screwfix/Toolstation..........
Remember Mate I had a part time job at Screwfix, not a very nice description of a Screw fix Employee Mate, Associate or colleague to be more PC. And to add we are not out of the EU Yet, the young Lithuanian Girl who was my Mentor was very helpful, she was only about 18, but very helpful, and a nice Lass to boot, more than the Witch who was my Line Manager, now there was someone who thought she was Gods gift to DIY, wanted to take her outside and give her a good talking to about Personnel Management, never had a clue, more interested in showing her Tatts off, yes Tatts, in case you're reading Spoon.

Last edited:
Work it tool shop get staff discount, happy bunny.
happy bunny:#]
Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Worth getting or not, I assume the voltage tester works better then a Fluke does at the moment........ any its a deal its a steal deals available........

Wera Kompakt VDE Interchangeable Blade Screwdriver Set - https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p37240

I have a similar set, get a spare handle, I didn't realise how often a job requires both a flat and a pz/ph until I had these and switching soon gets to be a PITA. They're great for space saving in a tool bag, but, TBH, I think I rather have a set of regular drivers, and keep the handle the torx and the +/- bits in my bag for when I need those.

I might get a torque handle for mine now I see a setting printed on more and more stuff I install.

I also have the Wiha set, which I bought first, I much prefer the Wera.

Kraftform Kompakt VDE - Wera Product finder - https://products.wera.de/en/vde_tools_kraftform_kompakt_vde.html

Oh, and those pictured aren't the 'thin' ones, the insulation may hang up when trying to 'go deep'.

I have a similar set, get a spare handle, I didn't realise how often a job requires both a flat and a pz/ph until I had these and switching soon gets to be a PITA. They're great for space saving in a tool bag, but, TBH, I think I rather have a set of regular drivers, and keep the handle the torx and the +/- bits in my bag for when I need those.

I might get a torque handle for mine now I see a setting printed on more and more stuff I install.

Kraftform Kompakt VDE - Wera Product finder - https://products.wera.de/en/vde_tools_kraftform_kompakt_vde.html

Oh, and those pictured aren't the 'thin' ones, the insulation may hang up when trying to 'go deep'.
They do sell a set with 2 handles, the second handle replaces that stupid neon.
The torque handle adapters are very expensive, nearly double the cost of the larger set.

"Some" of my screwdrivers this doesn't include all the "other" ones.......... including the ratchet handle with multiple bits and the ones for small components and..... I could go on and on but you all know what I mean.

Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness IMG_0184.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

Now just in case Any are thinking to buy The Other Half a toolset or some practical present for Christmas, I have the following instructional video. I say instructional, 'cause my Wife made me watch it yesterday and told me to make sure I learned something from it ...

Reply to Bored need new tools not to use just to look at, its an illness in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock