• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss bosch 14.4v grinder and 2 batts in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

Phil

got a 14.4v grinder that i have not used in a while so it`s time to de clutter :D
2 batts and grinder with the charger £30 plus post which i think would be 6 quid tops

Bloody hell, if I had known that when I met you today I would have had it. I need one for Monday and have been looking for somewhere in leeds selling a cordless one as I am working on top of a rather large chimney. What model is it? How old? Don't suppose you have a picture.

i will hold it and let you see it if you want tomorrow. pm me your lunch time and i will nip down and you can have a look at it

Sorry mate just seen your message. Thanks for the offer. Unfortunatly just paid well over the odds to have one delivered to site before 9am Monday. Thanks again

What is the model of it? Is it NiCad or NIMH? I will ask around tomorrow for you on site.

Reply to bosch 14.4v grinder and 2 batts in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock