Discuss bosch GOP 10.8v in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

K

Kiers1970

Got me out of a right pickle last night, great handy tool. last week had to cut the back out of a cut outs mounting board, saved me then too as all the cables for the house were behind the board, had to cut it because they werent long enough for the new consumer unit (or mains board as I'm constantly annoyed hearing people saying....)

On that note, don't you hate it when people call tools by the wrong name.. a fella I had working for me constantly called Grips Dogs.... maybe I'm getting old!

I never go to a job with out mine (only have the cheap 230v version) but it works all the same unless theres no power.
I will be saving up for the 10.8 cordless one soon.

Ive got the 10.8v GOP too, a great little too for cutting plaster board boxes out.

Ive got the 10.8v GOP too, a great little too for cutting plaster board boxes out.

I too use it for cutting out dry wall boxes, so much neater than the pad saw.
When I got it I was not sure how much I would use it but now I would not be without it.

I too use it for cutting out dry wall boxes, so much neater than the pad saw.
When I got it I was not sure how much I would use it but now I would not be without it.

Same here, this weekends tool show will be replacing the blades I have seriously hammered over the last few weeks!

Same here, this weekends tool show will be replacing the blades I have seriously hammered over the last few weeks!
The price of the blades is the only draw back for me B&Q were doing a deal about a year ago buy 3 or more and get 50% off I am keeping am eye out incase the offer comes up again.

Hadn't seen this thread, but bought one today for using to chop dryline boxes. Have christened it by using it to sand down a table at home but look forward to using it on site properly. Seems a brilliant bit of kit so far.

Reply to bosch GOP 10.8v in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock