• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Bosch GSR 10.8V-L1 driver in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dexstar

Bosch GSR 10.8V-L1

%21BRmDIuwBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKiYEjlLmep38BJ-1MeyfwQ%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BRmDJmQ%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmS1ctBJ-1MikUsQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

I bought this about a year and a half ago and it’s been a brilliant addition to my toolbox. It’s extraordinarily powerful for its weight and size, very controllable, and the battery seems to go on for ever. There’s a very precise variable speed trigger, 10 stage clutch, a light, and magnetic hex socket.

I’m selling it now, because I’m involved in a project for which I need a very small drill which will take conventional drill bits as well as hex screwdriver bits, so I’ve invested in the big-brother of this tool, which comes with a chuck and two-speed gearbox.

This model is still in Bosch’s product range, (the latest model comes with a 1.3ah battery (this one has a 1 Ah battery)).

It comes complete with instruction manuals, AL 1130 CV charger, and 1-Ah li-ion battery. I’m also including the case that came with my new Bosch driver, since I don’t need it.

£65 ONO postage £8 (its quite heavy with all the charger and bits)

Reply to Bosch GSR 10.8V-L1 driver in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m looking to sell my Milwaukee Kit. It contains: 1x 18v SDS 1x 18v Combi Drill 2x 5.0ah Batteries 1x Charger 1x Carry Case Collection is from...
Replies
Views
Bosch Gop 10.8v li in l box will put some blades in with it. Comes with Charger but no batteries £80 plus postage
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking at buying a decent drill that can cope with everyday drilling tasks such as drilling through brick,metal and wood would it...
Replies
Views
M
It's not car related but is a 12vdc porject, so hope someone can be of help to me on this project I’m a bit of an amateur photographer when it...
Replies
Views
mollydog
M
D
I have given up working for myself and am working for a contractors now, I am having a clear out, sensible offers please All can be collected from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock