Discuss Bosch range of 10.8v tools? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I am glad someone finally started a lead on these. All I've used is the drill and a chippy mate's got the impact. Absolutely brilliant. The drill comes with me everywhere in my fault-find tool bag to make things quicker but don't be fooled, it's got enough power to shove in some rather long screws. The cheapest place I found them was with powertoolspro.co.uk. They do the whole pact for just over 300 quids to your door. Check it out mate. Cheers

I have the monster kit too netblind, on my list of things to buy! I bought the drill to try it out and am so pleased with it I'll in time get the monster. (Not sure how as they're tiny, though powerful).

Bought the screwdriver and impact driver a few years ago. They don't get used regularly these days and being Lithium Ion the batteries do not like the cold. The tool is near enough useless on a winters morning without being shoved in the charger for a cook first. Powerful for the size and will put quite a few 2 inch screws in timber on a single charge. Personally i wish i had only bought the impact driver as the original screwdriver has no electric brake and with having a hex bit holder only it's no use for drilling. I think the newer ones are better but when mine brake i'm looking at the Milwalkee range as they're more powerful and i want the multitool with the 12V 3Ah battery which will have a better run time then the equivalent Bosch. Still curious about the 10.8V Bosch multitool but would want to try one out on site first before parting with my cash. Roll on Elex and Toolfair!

I have the 10.8 drill driver got it from elex this year for £99. Absolutely ace in fact I use it over my old ni cad makita 18v great for brick and downlighters. I was a bit doubtful at first but with a good set of bits it just pulls through.

Really? Must be a duff batch of drill bits. There's me thinking the drill isn't fast enough, and it's been the bits all along.....

got the gop multi cutter fron city electrical great bit of kit battery's crap you get 15 min use also have the driver great but same issue

Multicutter, Screwdriver, Impact Driver, Angle drill, Torch, the 2 speed driver and the inspection camera.

I suppose you could say I think its all good!!

And dont forget to register the 3 year warranty.

Got the reciprocating saw and drill kit from Axminster Tools last week, have had the driver for about 2 years. Very impressed with the torque. Using decent bits, Dewalt set from screfwix, goes through 60's super thick trunking no bother so should do modern thin stuff easily. Saw is a bit power hungry , using it for cutting 4" RF feeders where a hacksaw wont fit, but with 3 batteries and 2 chargers, no real problem. Handier than a full-size recip saw, (I guess thats why they make it), know its limits and it'll serve me well

Reply to Bosch range of 10.8v tools? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net