CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Box sinkers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi all,
any suggestions on whats the best genaral box sinker set for singles and doubles :confused:

S

Spudnik

I used to have the first Armeg box sinker with the big 'core' type drill bit and the square chisel.

Brilliant in thermal blocks, but other than that ,not very good to be honest.

I have now gone back to old faithful. The hammer and bolster/chisel.

The box sinker hasnt been out the case for a few years. In fact, im not entirely sure where it is.:D

G

Guest123

Hey.

I had one of them ARMEG thingys too, waste of time, snap the pilot drill and its useless.

Like J said, blood, sweat, black mans pinches and a hammer and bolster, never fails (bosch multidrill is good too).:D

K

kung

Cheers guys was thinking of getting these as well ! keep with bolster/club then
Regards
Kung.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks for all the replies.
looks like the hammer and bolster are here to stay then :eek:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dont mind investing if its gonna make my life easier kung ;)
someone needs to design one that works, could make a fortune :rolleyes:

J

Johnny Bravo

If I havent got the Hilti chaser and vac out, I have found the sds with this is great. (make sure your SDS has the chisel function)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Box sinkers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom