Discuss BP solar panels for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Brian65

Hi guys i have 4 BP solar sx30u panels for sale in excellent condition

I bought them to put on my vw camper project but due to ill health ive put the camper up for sale. These are ideal for a camper/boat/shed etc the dimensions are 424mm x 468mm x 50mm

They are 30w multicrystalline each panel has 36 performance cells

all show excellent readings on the volt meter in different climates even late evenings approaching dusk so you get lots of charge for many hours

I bought them last year at £200 each (nearly new) and they have sat covered in my shed since only taken out for testing the voltage in different climates

Im asking £400 ono for all four!!

I can deliver them anywhere in yorkshire and surrounding areas or you are welcome to collect from bradford west yorkshire

Call or text Brian 07980266970

Thanks

I will accept £300 for the panels and deliver them anywhere in the uk for the price of fuel. Call or text Brian 07980266970

Thanks

Reply to BP solar panels for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. Unfortunately due to the coronvirus the the house I was going to be building is now on hold. Due to this the solar panels I previously...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys i have 4 BP solar sx30u panels for sale in excellent condition I bought them to put on my vw camper project but due to ill health ive put...
Replies
Views
Brian65
B
T
Hi - new to the forum, and hoping I can get a quick answer. . . unfortunately my electrical theory stopped a long time ago. I've recently just...
Replies
Views
Termy
T

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock