Discuss Brand new irazola screwdriver set for sale in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dude , your set , even if it's never used , it's still second hand and yet again , more expensive ( only £1.01 ) then a new one WITH warranty . Do the math ...

Its never been opened
They normally sell at over £30 so what does it matter to you if im selling it at £25 you have nothing better to do than hijack my sale

It's a bit out of order to come on here and post something like that...

I can understand a bit of banter from a long term member, but it takes the mickey a bit when it's someone new...

Good luck getting your sale mate.

Sweet. I'll get onto those pics when she gets in. She'll never see the camera behind the forest of toiletries on her shelf.

Reply to Brand new irazola screwdriver set for sale in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

https://www.amazon.co.uk/5-Piece-Insulated-Screwdrivers-Klein-32268INS/dp/B07BYWGB7P/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3PLITJ6TRAEVH&keywords=klein+vde+screwdri...
Replies
Views
I have a PeakTech Digital resistance tester for sale, still in it original packaging, never used, cardboard box is a bit shop soiled, but the...
Replies
Views
I’m selling a Hilti TE4-A22 SDS on behalf of a family member. It comes with a 4.0 battery and charger. In excellent condition. Bought about 2...
Replies
Views
Martindale voltage tester and proving unit, plus lock off kit for sale. All brand new and never used. I've come off the tools, hence the sale...
Replies
Views
I’ve a brand new set of these Klein Screwdrivers for sale: Klein Tools 33736INS Klein Tools 33736INS Insulated Screwdriver Set, 1000V Slim-Tip...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock