Discuss Brand new website by Gary Greenwood @ Mediamash in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wade88

Hi guys, a couple of weeks back i posted a thread regarding my website at the time. since then i have had the whole site rebuilt and desgined and am very happy with the end result. If your looking to have a website built for your own company but are not sure how to approach it or how to do it, i can highly recommend Gary Greenwood @ Media Mash, the chap who had mine built and live in under 36 hours.

Very reasonable fees for his work, and a very approachable guy who will work with you all the way until your page is built to your spec. For those who say my website before, take a look now and notice the incredible improvement! :D

Hampshire Electrician | Surrey Electrican | AJB Electrical

Yes its good, I have 3 comments,
Get rid of ugly bloke.
Testimonial, bit not working.
On a more serious note, it makes it look like you only do new domestic work i.e. no repairs, no faultfinding, no call outs, no industrial or commercial work.

Nice, clean and simple.

As oxocube said, I would get rid of the testimonial link until you have got some, or get some friends to give you a couple as long as they are truthful

Simply make sure that the friend or family you have referred me too...

should be

Simply make sure that the friend or family you have referred me to...

The chap has used "WordPress 3.2.1" to create your website which is available free to download and embedded php slideshow for displaying pictures - easy money for him, I guess! The links "in", "f" & RSS feed don't work as they should.

Having a blank "Testimonials" page doesn't look very professional and I don't see the need for "Search" facility on the site.

Cheers!

@wade88 thanks for the nice post... it was a pleasure working with you and looking forward to the upcoming things we are working on...

Hi Goody,

My client was fully aware that I was building his site in wordpress... Google loves wordpress, hence why i build in it..and as you don't know how much was agreed for the site, i would not suggest that it was "easy money". Wade88 is happy and as he is my client, as far as I'm concerned thats all that matters.

The search button is there for when the site's blog is up and running with articles etc

As for the facebook, twitter & linkedin links they are being sorted out in the next fews days, and i agree on the testimonials page, and Wade88 is collecting testimonials from old clients as we speak to populate the page. I am impressed that he didn't go away and just make up a bunch which would have been a lot easier for him, he is doing it the right way.. but thanks for your comments

Cheers!

Reply to Brand new website by Gary Greenwood @ Mediamash in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net