Discuss Britain Leave the European Union (Please be polite with other people's views) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

apparently we are not allowed to leave without them euro scroats having a vote. this means war. sod their poxy deals,lets just get out.no deal. what they going to do? send the Luftwaffe over again?

She has managed to bring the remain camp's and leave camp's together you've got to give her that.

There both united on it being awefull deal.
course it's an awful deal. what do you expect from a bunch of unelected money grabbing eurocrats when they face the possibility of their trough diminishing.
upload_2018-12-11_16-42-34.jpeg

apparently we are not allowed to leave without them euro scroats having a vote. this means war. sod their poxy deals,lets just get out.no deal. what they going to do? send the Luftwaffe over again?
It's not a case of being allowed to leave Tell, we will leave on the 29th of March without any vote or say from the EU. The only way that we wouldn't leave on that date is if we choose, and only us. It's completely up to us.
Oh, and the Luftwaffe we disbanded in 1945 so you can relax and stop worrying.

Wasn't there a vote of some sort on the 'deal'? Has it gone through?

I'm getting bored of this now, thought it would have been done and dusted but it's dragging on and on.

The government is in complete Chaos, The opposition even worse, were all doomed lol

Who was it that said the French are a poodle nipping at the feet of the British and then afterwards sitting on the laps of the Germans? lol

course it's an awful deal. what do you expect from a bunch of unelected money grabbing eurocrats when they face the possibility of their trough diminishing.
View attachment 46385
To add a tiny country Like Ireland which is about as wealthy as Gloucester are trying to dictate to us LOL, who are they? Lets get out now and get out of Nato as well, defend ourselves and build our own cars as well as starting up new industry all over the country, Ireland psst huh pmsl, who are they?

To add a tiny country Like Ireland which is about as wealthy as Gloucester are trying to dictate to us LOL, who are they? Lets get out now and get out of Nato as well, defend ourselves and build our own cars as well as starting up new industry all over the country, Ireland psst huh pmsl, who are they?
simple solution get Ireland to leave the EU and join UK. border problem solved, we can get to the language barrier later.

It's time the UK learnt its new place in the world pecking order.

They weren't negotiating with Ireland, they were negotiating with the EU, a place with 515 million citizens, the UK has 60 million.

burns_brexit_mystery_box.jpg

Reply to Britain Leave the European Union (Please be polite with other people's views) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net