Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss British Gas FITS Backlog: Currently 6-8 Weeks in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

British Gas Fits backlog is now running at 6-8 weeks.

Anyone thinking of British Gas for their FIT's would be best advised to choose an alternative

supplier, until they put resources towards clearing up the massive backlog they have.

S

Somecamel

I have a customer with N-Power- Signed up in August 2011- still hasn't had any money- off to see him this afternoon as they won't speak to me without him being there

F

FB.

I'm with Scottish Power.
They usually pay after about two weeks.

I put in a FiT claim just before midnight on 19th July (they wouldn't have received it until 20th July) and the money was in my bank account on 03rd August (14 days).

P

petex2416

Considering most of the other energy companies are substantially further behind than this I would not worry too much. A quick phone call will usually put a customers mind at rest since BG seems pretty good at finding applications where ever they are in the process - particularly if you have emailed the application. Tried this with EDF, EON and SSE and quite frankly their record systems are a shambles!

F

finewine

I had my system installed on March 26th and EDF received my paperwork and applications forms on March 30th by recorded delivery. I have had an acknowledgement letter and have spoken to them 3 times but they are still on February applications. I can't say I am bothered though as the payment will be a nice lump sum. Already generated 2090kwh so I should get at least £470 if not closer to £500 - 600 as my first payment. On an aside, system is generating + 16.5% on top of SAP calculations so lets hope they don't kick up a fuss about high readings.

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to British Gas FITS Backlog: Currently 6-8 Weeks in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom