Discuss BROCHURES/FLYERS HOW DO YOU PROMOTE THE BUSINESS? in the Electricians Forums Suggestions area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all (again), my "boss" wants to be able to send a professional portfolio of photos to clients (our website and facebook page will not suffice).

Is there anything you can recommend, I don't want to copy and paste onto a word doc.

Thank you

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Create in Word but save as a PDF file.
Alternatively use a frames based package such as Microsoft Publisher, but to be honest Word can cope with most things.

Don't overdo fancy fonts, etc.

LukeD

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
First...make sure you have permission to take images in a home or business .I know of one person that lost a huge amount in court over this issue !

Reply to BROCHURES/FLYERS HOW DO YOU PROMOTE THE BUSINESS? in the Electricians Forums Suggestions area at ElectriciansForums.net