Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss BS 7671:2008 Entitlements in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

U

Umagamma

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Chaps

I was wondering if i could get some help?

I have recently completed and passed the 17th Edition 7671 Exam and am trying to find out what it is i'm entilted to do..

Back in 1999 I did the 236-1 and 236-2 City and Guilds, unfornatualy i failed the 236-2 and never went back to complete the exam.

I just want to do general domestic work and i cant get a straight answer from the JIB or City and Guilds...

Any help much appreciated..

Steve

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
P

pushrod

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you want to be a one man band you need to join a competent persons scheme such as ones run by NICEIC, ELECSA or NAPIT so that you can sign your own work off.

U

Umagamma

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for that just spoke to a couple, the training centures would have you beleve you need to go on yet another course Part P course but they said i have enough qualifications to join

Cheers

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to BS 7671:2008 Entitlements in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom