Discuss bs number of 30 amp re wireable main cut out fuse? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

you should not even attempt to replace the cut out fuse. mget DNO to do it.

Like tel has said this should be down to the DNO call them if the main fuse is rewirable it should be upgraded the BS number is BS3036

WHAT WILL BE THE SHORT CIRCUIT CAPACITY OF THE BS EN 3036 30A MAIN CUT OUT FUSE??? Are they still rated at 16Ka??

Reply to bs number of 30 amp re wireable main cut out fuse? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I want to make some electrical upgrades to my detached garage. I want to update the subpanel in the detached garage, and I want to add a 240V...
Replies
Views
New member and DIY. I have a 60 AMP breaker going to a sub panel for a workshop. Two months ago I bought an electric car and a 40 AMP charger...
Replies
Views
I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, The shower pull chord switch has snapped at my mom’s home and having unscrewed the switch I discovered a horror show(see pic). So I’ve had...
Replies
Views
5 single phases to one huge property. Backup generator which can take about 106 amps split between 2 phases - 1 phase will be wired through...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock