Discuss Bs5839-6 British Standards Free Of Charge Online in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You can go to your local library and read them for free.

Here's a list of libraries that subscribe to the BSOL (british standards online#)

Libraries in the UK with BSOL
UK Libraries with access to British Standards

Company City Post code
Kent Libraries and Archives Maidstone ME14 2LH
MLA - Bolton Public Libraries Bolton BL1 1SA
MLA - Essex Libraries Chelmsford CM1 1LH
MLA - Hull Libraries Hull HU1 3TF
MLA - Sheffield Libraries & Sheffield S1 1XZ
Belfast Education & Library Board Belfast BT1 1EA
City University Library London EC1V 0HB
Durham University Library Durham DH1 3LY
Heriot-Watt University Library Edinburgh EH14 4AS
MLA - Cambridge Central Library Cambridge CB4 2BB
MLA - Doncaster Library Doncaster DN1 3JE
MLA - Lancashire County Library Preston, Lancashire PR1 2PP
MLA - Manchester Public Library Manchester M2 5PD
MLA - Norfolk CC Library Service Norwich NR1 2UA
MLA - Staffordshire CC Library & Stafford ST16 3HJ
National Library of Wales Aberystwyth SY23 3BU
Newcastle City Library Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 8AX
Reading University Library Reading RG6 6AE
Strathclyde University Library Glasgow G4 0NS
The British Library London NW1 2DB
The Open University Library Milton Keynes MK7 6AA
University of Northumbria-Library Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 8ST
The Oldham College Library Oldham OL9 6AA
The University of Manchester Library Manchester M13 9PP
Coventry Libraries and Information Coventry CV1 1FY
Liverpool City Libraries Liverpool L3 8EW
North East Scotland College Library+ Aberdeen AB21 9YA
ROnline-Kent Libraries, Registration and Archive Maidstone ME14 1LQ
University of Sussex Library Brighton BN1 9QL

Or you can register online for free: https://www.newcastle.gov.uk/leisur...es/join-the-library-or-renew-your-card-online

Register and wait for your card to be delivered, once logged in to the library account, follow this link:
Information - Newcastle Libraries, which should take you-
https://bsol.bsigroup.com here, after you click Access BSI British Standards.
Hope this helps :D

Reply to Bs5839-6 British Standards Free Of Charge Online in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net