Discuss bs88 fuses in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to bs88 fuses in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm looking for fuse blocks/holders for some BS88 (actually BS88-4 I think) fuses from Eaton - models 50FE and 20CT. I just need a way to mount...
Replies
Views
Hi, can a 60a AC disconnect fuse box with 2 class K busman 50amp fuse work as a disconnect near the outlet ? Or would it need to be an actual...
Replies
Views
Hi ive recently got myself a mig welder for my garage but each time i try to use it it trips out. Ive spoken to an electrician and he said its...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, I'm revising for my 18th amd 2 and came across a question that has me a little confused. I think its probably the question is badly...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anyone help with calculating a Zs value for the fuse described in the title. The fuse sizes in Fig 3A3(c) of the 18th edition wiring...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock