Discuss building control in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

derek

can any one help ,fitted sockets and lights to a laundry and sun room this was a converion from a coal shed so involved building control, finished and filled in an major works cert and handed to building inspecter ,ps im not in any reglatory body such as nic now building control have wrote to the homeowner offering to inspect the electrical work free of charge. will they charge me for the inspection do they have to accept my certs do i have to join the nic help please

if your electrical work comes under notifiable work then building control will have a vested interest in the work done. have you installed any new circuits on this job?? if you have then that is definately notifiable to building control, and therefore if the work done was notifiable to building control then theoretically there should be a charge that you or customer would need to pay, bit more information about the electrical side would help

rich e roo

Reply to building control in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock