Discuss Building regs part p - latest. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Anyone no latest list/ edition of noticeable work to building control, part p.
Newest one I can find after a quick Google is 2013. I'm sure it was updated 2017.
If so can someone post a link,
Thanks.

Reply to Building regs part p - latest. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I understand that from the 15th of June testing and commissioning of vents and fans is now compulsory and that also since last year any...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
As per normal I was in a rush and didn't get enough information. I was working in an apartment that didn't have any power and when I went to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help. I'm building a plastic shredding machine for the charity I work for Atlantic Pacific International Rescue Ltd Atlantic...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock