Discuss Bulk Workwear Discount For Forum Members!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Lou

Admin
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

The lovely guys at @BulkWorkwear have sent over a discount code for our members!

It is valid until the 31st January 2021.

Code: FORUM2021

Minimum order value is £20 and customers must register to take advantage of the offer.

Head over to bulkworkwear.co.uk to redeem!

Thanks Guys!

Lister1987

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
Not sure.

@BulkWorkwear - pardon my ignorance but why does your site not allow the upload of SVG extensions? Surely you'd need an SVG of a graphic to scale correctly, or do you prefer to convert from .PNG ?

BulkWorkwear

BulkWorkwear

Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Not sure.

@BulkWorkwear - pardon my ignorance but why does your site not allow the upload of SVG extensions? Surely you'd need an SVG of a graphic to scale correctly, or do you prefer to convert from .PNG ?
Hi there,

There is an option to select 'contact me' when adding your logo file on the site. Someone from the team will be in touch to request the logo file after the order has been placed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Reply to Bulk Workwear Discount For Forum Members!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.