Discuss Business networking groups in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

stevie h

Any of you guys a member of any business networking groups ? like the BNI , Chamber of commerce , ect ....... my friend has a printing business and is a member of the BNI , basically they meet up once a week early morning for breakfast and give 1-2 min promotion of there business to the rest of the group , they all pass work to each other and recommended each other to anyone and everyone.
He tells me the sparks, plumbers, builders ect get shed loads of work from it as they only allow one of each trade/business in each chapter ..

Any one a member of anything similar ? how do you find it

Cheers

Ste

I used to be in BNI and hated it. Was good for getting some work in but was too early in the day for me and a bit 'cheesy' and American.

I used to be in BNI and hated it. Was good for getting some work in but was too early in the day for me and a bit 'cheesy' and American.

I know what you mean worked for the company who did the maintenance for ASDA.

Every morning I had to attend the management huddle what a pain,:( when asked I asked one morning where the Brain depository was manager asked what did I mean?

Told him that the customers come in and must leave their brain somewhere as their common sense goes missing when they come into the store the way they leave trolleys in the middle of the aisles, across them etc needles to say he was not amused.:eek:

Reply to Business networking groups in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock