Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Business networking groups in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stevie h

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Any of you guys a member of any business networking groups ? like the BNI , Chamber of commerce , ect ....... my friend has a printing business and is a member of the BNI , basically they meet up once a week early morning for breakfast and give 1-2 min promotion of there business to the rest of the group , they all pass work to each other and recommended each other to anyone and everyone.
He tells me the sparks, plumbers, builders ect get shed loads of work from it as they only allow one of each trade/business in each chapter ..

Any one a member of anything similar ? how do you find it

Cheers

Ste

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to be in BNI and hated it. Was good for getting some work in but was too early in the day for me and a bit 'cheesy' and American.

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
I used to be in BNI and hated it. Was good for getting some work in but was too early in the day for me and a bit 'cheesy' and American.
I know what you mean worked for the company who did the maintenance for ASDA.

Every morning I had to attend the management huddle what a pain,:( when asked I asked one morning where the Brain depository was manager asked what did I mean?

Told him that the customers come in and must leave their brain somewhere as their common sense goes missing when they come into the store the way they leave trolleys in the middle of the aisles, across them etc needles to say he was not amused.:eek:

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Business networking groups in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom