• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Business partner wanted non electrical, SE Asia in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Thanks for looking, so who's pi$$ed off with the UK coz I know I am. I'm just putting some feelers out on this.

I've got a guest house bar in SE Asia and looking for someone to jump on board (buying 49%). It's situated on an estuary enbankment with mangroves.

This is what I have got so far riversidelodge's albums - Upload the image directly to the thread . It was a blank canvas and all been built by my self and local labour with pictures of my self in the build. The land is about 40x50 meters and theres plenty of land to work with for building bungalows etc.

I hope its ok posting this here :smart:

It's in Cambodia, I don't own the land it's leased. I do have a contract in Khmer and English for the lease with renewal options once the renewal is up with a small price increase, it's a flat rate for ten years at a time. The contract's been signed and finger printed by my self the land owner and the commune chief. The lease is 10 years at a time and i'm just starting my third year there so seven years left on the lease.

I own the building's etc, as these are timber i'm able to take away with me after the 10 year's if I dont want to take the lease. Only things that stay are perminant fixtures as bricks cement, as stated in the contract.

Nothing at the minute as I'm back in the UK topping funds up as i've a house and mortgage aswel.

The out goings a month,
The land rent a month is 235$
Electric 50$ a month
The Cook gets 70-100$ a month (other half does this atm)

I rent each room out between 10-15$ per night, or 220$ a month. I've only two rooms for rent at the minute, but with the size of the land theres enough room for another 5 - 10 bungalows depending on sizes.

Nothing at the minute as I'm back in the UK topping funds up as i've a house and mortgage aswel.

The out goings a month,
The land rent a month is 235$
Electric 50$ a month
The Cook gets 70-100$ a month (other half does this atm)

I rent each room out between 10-15$ per night, or 220$ a month. I've only two rooms for rent at the minute, but with the size of the land theres enough room for another 5 - 10 bungalows depending on sizes.

whats the full address

Youtube things to look at.
Otres market (on a plot of land across the lake)
Mushroom point Otres beach
Otres village (where i'm situated)
Harcenda Otres village.
Secret garden otres beach

Last edited:

Reply to Business partner wanted non electrical, SE Asia in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net