Discuss business phone in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

shagg

I've just set up my new business phone contract and can't seem too better the price anywhere happy days.:D

I get 500 minutes any network any time(inc calls to Europe, USA & Canada)
Unlimited landlines
Unlimited texts
Unlimited Internet & E-mail

And a free HTC Desire for

£22.66 (should be £40) with £25 credit after 3 months (24 month contract)

And the phone is Mint:D

Tmobile, but it's through an account manager from another forum so cheap than the norm. If anyones interested let me know and I'll point them and the right direction.

Thats a good deal just my luck because of the area I live in the only network that appears to have any sort of coverage is Orange and even with that one I spend most of my time in a no signal area.

Chris

Hi, is it 22.66 a month for 24 months is that the total cost or would vat need to be added,im in the process of looking to get a contract phone

thanks for reply,going to have a sleep on it but will let you know tomorrow because desperate for a phone right now.might seem a daft question but does this phone have call waiting,had a rite carry on with me last phone
thanks

Reply to business phone in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
D
Self Employed Electrician Insurance trying to start off, As you know my English isnt that great so LAWER talk and Insurance sadly i was in the...
Replies
Views
DuaneMHunt1976
D
D
This maybe of interest to you, arrived by email today, although most I think like me will do this regardless......; Important information -...
Replies
Views
danesol
D
U
Contact Name: Mr. Wyne Waller E-Mail: [email protected] TRADE LINK 247 LIMITED is a recognized distributer of various consumer electronics...
Replies
Views
USELL
U
Ok, so this is for plastering, and it's been taken from our tiling forum, posted by a member named 'tiler burden' - so I'm not taking credit. But...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock