Discuss 'C' course. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

leeroy201986

just wandering does anyone know if the city & guilds still run the 'C' course and whether its worth taking?

sorry just relised that i've posted in the wrong forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think they do.

I will be corrected hopefully but by doing 2391 testing and then 2400 design has taken over from this.

Better still go to C & G website to find out.

Why are you replying to a thread that is nearly six years old with information that is covered elsewhere on here

Reply to 'C' course. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Sorry if this has already been posted before, but it's not something I can find a definite answer to. Does anyone know if passing the 2396 Design...
Replies
Views
Yes, we all know it is In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment now... We are thinking of sending our technician on a course to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone completed the CG 2391-52 inspection & testing course online with LearnZone Media recently? Just looking for opinions or feedback...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock