Discuss c&g 2330-202!! need practice papers!! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

al3xxx

Hi iv got my 202 principles exam at college on wednesday next week and I do not think im going to pass. does any body know of any website that provide past papers or mock exams????

Hi iv got my 202 principles exam at college on wednesday next week and I do not think im going to pass. does any body know of any website that provide past papers or mock exams????

Take a look at the sticky's at the top of this thread for past papers?

I took and passed my 202 exam this week. None of the questions were even remotely like the ones on my college test papers or the swindon massive site. Also I got no resistance, formulae or any wiring questions. The test consisted of mainly ac and dc questions,solenoids and thermoplating!!!!!!!
I'm not bothered because I passed but I spent too much time revising the wrong things. So revise everything..

hi, jast played **** on one of the links, that game is the funnyest thing i have seen on this site

I took and passed my 202 exam this week. None of the questions were even remotely like the ones on my college test papers or the swindon massive site. Also I got no resistance, formulae or any wiring questions. The test consisted of mainly ac and dc questions,solenoids and thermoplating!!!!!!!
I'm not bothered because I passed but I spent too much time revising the wrong things. So revise everything..

Thanks and well done for passing got mine on friday hope i pass. I have been told there is a lot earthing and bonding but the mock papers dont have anything on that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I done my 201 a few weeks back, but they accidently loaded up the 202 exam.
I got to question 27 before they turned it off.
Based on what I saw...if you spend the time on Swindon Massive, you will easily pass.

Just got a distinction on my 201 exam in 7 minutes i know that the 202 is more difficult, but i'm hoping it will go along the same kind of road and get a similar result. I dont know when it is yet as it's just been moved back because some of the lads on the course aren't ready but should be within the next couple of weeks ive been revising my backside off for about a month lol

Currently done the 201 & 202 with credit & pass

I got no calculations such as ohms law etc. for the 202 expect for 1 on SI units

Swindon Massive is a hugh help & is a good place to revise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to c&g 2330-202!! need practice papers!! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock