Discuss C&G 2330 Level 2 Unit 202 exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

MrSkipsey

Just how many formula do I have to know for this?
College has give us a list of everything but obviously if I can concentrate on whats in the exam rather then try and memorise everything Ill have a better shot at getting a better grade.
Then,...I can concentrate on the other stuff after the exam for the following one??!?!!??!

Ive passed the 201.
Attained a disticntion for my practical paperwork and credit for the practical. (How does this work as a final grade? It cant say Parctical Credit & distinction can it? Its either one or the other surely!?

The rest of the exams are all next month!:eek:

To be honest, I just learned the basic formulas for my 2nd year - power, ohms law etc. The exams are quite straight forward in year 2 so you should be fine. Just revise as many formulas as you can.

Guys,....Ive been doing the test C&G papers (well, one) and I thought it would be better to do it under test conditions so I purchased the 2330 202 PC test conditions for £14.99 from here

http://www.electricalexams.co.uk/202.html

Its basically the GOLA exam and it has 141 questions and asnwers that you can practise with before taking the practice exam under test conditions.

Ive been hitting between 75/80% each time and was wondering if anyone else has purchased this? If so, when you did the actual C&G 203 exam did it consist of a mixture of the 141 questions contained in the above download?

Basilcally, if I can memorise all 141 questions and answers will the 30 I get asked in the actual exam come from this???????

hi
has anyone done 2330 with OLCI construction training?
i'm gonna have my first GOLA exam on wednesday is it gonna be the my first exam level 2 unit 1 which they call it : WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND SAFELY IN AN ELECTROTECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT but they DO NOT call it 201 exam - i'm confused what should I be prepaired for ??? is it gonna be 201 exam ?
how many out of how many questions you have to answer correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
i did the 2330 a few years ago. all the exams i found easy and im not to good a maths, all you have to do is pick a,b,c,d. and if you dont no just tick c... dont worry about it to much.

Guys,....Ive been doing the test C&G papers (well, one) and I thought it would be better to do it under test conditions so I purchased the 2330 202 PC test conditions for £14.99 from here

http://www.electricalexams.co.uk/202.html

Its basically the GOLA exam and it has 141 questions and asnwers that you can practise with before taking the practice exam under test conditions.

Ive been hitting between 75/80% each time and was wondering if anyone else has purchased this? If so, when you did the actual C&G 203 exam did it consist of a mixture of the 141 questions contained in the above download?

Basilcally, if I can memorise all 141 questions and answers will the 30 I get asked in the actual exam come from this???????
Hi i've purchased this too but i was ill when my exam was sat last wednesday but my mate also bought this too and he has told me the questions were nothing like they are in the above questions!

Guys, this exam isnt about the questions. It's about if you understand the science and principles behind the questions. If you understand the principles involved then it wont matter what the questions are.

My revision for the exam consisted of doing all of the tests for unit 2 on the "swindon massive" site until I was able to get 100% consistently in each section. But I also read the text book quite a lot when I found questions that I couldn't answer in the tests.

I got a distinction for 202. A pass is quite easy, there are enough questions of a basic level to allow anyone who is competent to pass, a credit or distinction just needs a bit more effort to be able to understand the slightly deeper parts.

Guys, this exam isnt about the questions. It's about if you understand the science and principles behind the questions. If you understand the principles involved then it wont matter what the questions are.

My revision for the exam consisted of doing all of the tests for unit 2 on the "swindon massive" site until I was able to get 100% consistently in each section. But I also read the text book quite a lot when I found questions that I couldn't answer in the tests.

I got a distinction for 202. A pass is quite easy, there are enough questions of a basic level to allow anyone who is competent to pass, a credit or distinction just needs a bit more effort to be able to understand the slightly deeper parts.
Cheers mate!

hi
i'm gonna have my first GOLA exam in two weeks time is it gonna be the my first exam level 2 unit 1 which they call it : WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND SAFELY IN AN ELECTROTECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT

regards martin

hi
i'm gonna have my first GOLA exam in two weeks time is it gonna be the my first exam level 2 unit 1 which they call it : WORKING EFFECTIVELY AND SAFELY IN AN ELECTROTECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT

regards martin

Aim to answer all the questions correctly and you should be ok!:D

sitting 201 tomoro and 202 on tuesday so wish me luck!! LOL.

Also got:
203 on 27th Jan
Installation assesment on 3rd feb
2 day assesment on 6th & 7Th feb also!

Wanting to be through my level 2 hopefully by feb! Hopefully i'll pass then!

i got the 202 next week at my local college so i been studying hard and getting 96% on the Swindon Massive Mock exam and 58/60 on the Smart Screen practise questions .i wish they would change the questions every time you used the site.

I more or less know il pass but i want to get a distinction if i can in all 4 units .so ive been studying and Copying things out of the Trevor Lindsey,s books as i seem to take things in more if i write them out instead of just reading

Ive got my 202 next month and would appreciate any old papers?? or help on what to study for more?in the units or just all of them...anyone that can email me old papers for the 202 would be gratefully recieved thanks

my email is [email protected] cheers

Reply to C&G 2330 Level 2 Unit 202 exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock