Discuss C&G 2330 Level 2 Unit 202 Exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I took it last year and my missus who has no electrical training got 75%

I did it on monday and got 82% overall with a distinction, but you need to get overall 60% to pass with at least 60% in each section.

Some of the questions were a bit hard but most of them were not too bad. My revision consisted of doing all of the unit 2 tests on the swindon masive site till I was able to 100% in each and then doing the same with the smartscreen multiple choice tests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember City and Guilds Are check your knowledge and trying to catch you out.
So read the question and check answers then reread question again then choose your answers.

Remember if you been to your classes you have been taught. problem is you think you do not know it.
Your first thoughts are usally right. second thought you feel that it's wrong. that is confidant.

Best of luck to you all.

There are 60 good questions on my exam program, that had positive feedback after the exam.

If you go to DO NOT ADVERTISE and download the program. enter the following password. The questions are from lots of sources, but there are 60 good questions.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to C&G 2330 Level 2 Unit 202 Exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock