Discuss C&G 2365-302 written exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been looking through the forum for any help regarding the 2365 - 302 written science exam, i have the test coming up and have been searching for old past papers or something equalivent, only ones i could find any been multiple choice, any help regarding this test would be appreciated. Currently in the process of reading through my electrical installation 2365 book but its not really sinking in ( huge section ) again any help would be appreciated thanks

Already sat it dean that would of helped massively aswell, it’s 50/50 I think, some questions on the motors caught me out, thanks for the reply anyway mate I’m sure it will come in handy for someone else sitting it soon,

Hello all.
Embarrassingly I failed the above exam last year and will have to re-sit this week. Has anyone done exam paper B? If so is there anything majorly different to the questions above? TIA
Hi, so please could you confirm with me, is this the actual paper A?
And if so was it identical to the paper or what.
thank you

For those above and anyone else looking around the forum - I have deleted a post listing out exam questions.

We do not permit members to list out questions to officials exams, this undermines the purpose of the exam in judging your understanding of a subject, in this industry this can have safety implications downstream if you do not understand the theory but only passed by been spoon fed the questions upfront.
Members caught doing this may be banned and the relevant exam boards contacted and informed that their upcoming exams have been compromised, this will undoubtedly cause disruption for tutors and students.
I am aware the age of this thread is a few yrs old now but acting on caution incase the questions are still a relevant part of the modern version, we also would make clear members can only discuss at most the areas covered as would your tutor or coursework reveal, members however cannot post exam questions unless they are from old mock papers and not used anymore.

For those above and anyone else looking around the forum - I have deleted a post listing out exam questions.

We do not permit members to list out questions to officials exams, this undermines the purpose of the exam in judging your understanding of a subject, in this industry this can have safety implications downstream if you do not understand the theory but only passed by been spoon fed the questions upfront.
Members caught doing this may be banned and the relevant exam boards contacted and informed that their upcoming exams have been compromised, this will undoubtedly cause disruption for tutors and students.
I am aware the age of this thread is a few yrs old now but acting on caution incase the questions are still a relevant part of the modern version, we also would make clear members can only discuss at most the areas covered as would your tutor or coursework reveal, members however cannot post exam questions unless they are from old mock papers and not used anymore.
Just to check, what is the stance on sharing past papers avaliabile in the public domain or from C&G themselves

It is a grey area, fine with the odd one or two example questions that are not been used in present exams but to copy whole mock papers starts to tread into the copyright/plagiarism topic, I would ensure you have the permission to copy them first (if required), not everything in the public domain should be there and an example been the post I removed, as you haven't given a specific example then I cannot really give a definitive answer to your question.

Reply to C&G 2365-302 written exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net