Discuss C&G 2377-12 Where to do course in LONDON in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You have chosen the correct course to obtain a qualification that shows that you have been trained in the requirements for in service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.

Any training provider that is a city and guilds exam centre should be suitable for taking this course.
Though the demands of the course have been increased recently there is not too much to learn her and so long as you have the latest edition of the code of practice and read that as well as doing the course you should have no problem with passing.
Sorry cannot give a personal recommendation for London.

Someone educate me, as i can't be arsed to trawl the C&G website and read their bigged up wording...

Whats the -22 bit?

I have 2377, unfortunatley, but as far as i was aware it was just 2377. Whats changed now?

There are two exams , one for testing and the other is for the person responsible at the workplace for the records etc .I forget the lavish official title lol.

PS
You can do both together

Last edited:
There's a lot of information out there about the benefits of doing a C&G course as opposed to a 'competence' based course. Can I suggest you have a look at this page?
FAQ - PAT Testing Training Courses - Frequently Asked Questions - you may find some of the information useful before you make a definite decision. You don't really need to do a full course in order to pass the C&G exam - if you get your practical experience and knowledge on a practical based course, you can then do the C&G exam at your local college. But make your own decision!

Reply to C&G 2377-12 Where to do course in LONDON in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net