uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss C&G 2382 Exam only centres? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jape

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm looking to do the 2382 exam (without doing the course), but can't seem to find anywhere that accepts external candidates for exams only. I have tried virtually all the centres listed on the C&G website without any luck.

Does anyone have any ideas?! Ideally a centre in Surrey/Berkshire. but I can travel further if necessary.

Cheers :)

Aico 3000 Range
J

Jape

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for that! It is the 2382-10 exam that I am looking to sit, and Cardiff is close enough for me to get to easily.

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning.

Many Thanks :)

F

freethinker

Agree!!! It was hard to find centres that accepts external candidates for sitting C&G 2382-10 exams only.

BUT finally I found some:

L.I.T.S. LTD

LITS LTD
19 FAIRWAY
PETTS WOOD ORPINGTON
BR5 1EF
Contact Tel: 0168 9897620
Engineering Industry Technical Training: Advanced Apprenticeship Schemes: NVQ: City and Guilds: EMTA: LITS Ltd: UK Ireland Channel Isles

Exam fee: 75GBP + VAT = 88.125GBP - very flexible with arrangements for sitting City and Guilds 2382-10 examination

GUILDFORD COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION

GUILDFORD COLLEGE
STOKE PARK CAMPUS
GUILDFORD
GU1 1EZ
Contact Tel: 0148 3448500
Guildford College Home

Exam fee: 65GBP only!!!!!!! - very flexible with arrangements for sitting the examination

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jomari

any centre near here in Wellington Somerset TA21 8DE that accept external candidates

A

adnarim

hi,

you could try your local energy network provider,i did mine with scottish power energy networks,i just rang up to book the exam only 2382-20 ,cost me £35.00 plus vat, or better still try WESTON COLLEGE
KNIGHTSTONE ROAD
WESTON-SUPER-MARE
NORTH SOMERSET
BS23 2AL

Phillip Baird
[email protected]
01934 411736

this is i think a gola centre taken off the c&g site they should be able to help to point you in the right direction

regards

paul

G

Geoff_Potts

Hi, I'm trying to find somewhere near Newcastle/Northumberland area which will allow me to take the exam only, is anybody aware of anywhere here?

Kent and Guildford are just too far to travel.

Thanks,

Geoff

J

JamesBrownLive

Agree!!! It was hard to find centres that accepts external candidates for sitting C&G 2382-10 exams only.

BUT finally I found some:

L.I.T.S. LTD

LITS LTD
19 FAIRWAY
PETTS WOOD ORPINGTON
BR5 1EF
Contact Tel: 0168 9897620
Engineering Industry Technical Training: Advanced Apprenticeship Schemes: NVQ: City and Guilds: EMTA: LITS Ltd: UK Ireland Channel Isles

Exam fee: 75GBP + VAT = 88.125GBP - very flexible with arrangements for sitting City and Guilds 2382-10 examination

GUILDFORD COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION

GUILDFORD COLLEGE
STOKE PARK CAMPUS
GUILDFORD
GU1 1EZ
Contact Tel: 0148 3448500
Guildford College Home

Exam fee: 65GBP only!!!!!!! - very flexible with arrangements for sitting the examination
I know this thread is old, but obviously the subject matter is still of interest to quite a few people on this board.

With that in mind, I just thought I would let people know that L.I.T.S is no longer offering an exam only option. Here is the reply I got to a recent enquiry...

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we no longer offer the exam only option. The only time we do so is for re-sits for delegates who have attended our centre on a course but failed the exam.

Regards

Jayne Herring
Training Administrator
L.I.T.S. Ltd

I am awaiting a responce from Guildford, but will update this thread when I hear anything.

:)

E

ezzzekiel

Hi, I'm trying to find somewhere near Newcastle/Northumberland area
Thanks,

Geoff
Try Lomax Gas Training Centre its in sunderland and exam only cost £80 at the time i sat mine (only did the full exam not sure if you can do the update exam also)

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to C&G 2382 Exam only centres? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom