Discuss C&G 2382 Exam only centres? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

Jape

I'm looking to do the 2382 exam (without doing the course), but can't seem to find anywhere that accepts external candidates for exams only. I have tried virtually all the centres listed on the C&G website without any luck.

Does anyone have any ideas?! Ideally a centre in Surrey/Berkshire. but I can travel further if necessary.

Cheers :)

Thanks for that! It is the 2382-10 exam that I am looking to sit, and Cardiff is close enough for me to get to easily.

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning.

Many Thanks :)

Agree!!! It was hard to find centres that accepts external candidates for sitting C&G 2382-10 exams only.

BUT finally I found some:

L.I.T.S. LTD

LITS LTD
19 FAIRWAY
PETTS WOOD ORPINGTON
BR5 1EF
Contact Tel: 0168 9897620
Engineering Industry Technical Training: Advanced Apprenticeship Schemes: NVQ: City and Guilds: EMTA: LITS Ltd: UK Ireland Channel Isles

Exam fee: 75GBP + VAT = 88.125GBP - very flexible with arrangements for sitting City and Guilds 2382-10 examination

GUILDFORD COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION

GUILDFORD COLLEGE
STOKE PARK CAMPUS
GUILDFORD
GU1 1EZ
Contact Tel: 0148 3448500
Guildford College Home

Exam fee: 65GBP only!!!!!!! - very flexible with arrangements for sitting the examination

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

you could try your local energy network provider,i did mine with scottish power energy networks,i just rang up to book the exam only 2382-20 ,cost me £35.00 plus vat, or better still try WESTON COLLEGE
KNIGHTSTONE ROAD
WESTON-SUPER-MARE
NORTH SOMERSET
BS23 2AL

Phillip Baird
[email protected]
01934 411736

this is i think a gola centre taken off the c&g site they should be able to help to point you in the right direction

regards

paul

Hi, I'm trying to find somewhere near Newcastle/Northumberland area which will allow me to take the exam only, is anybody aware of anywhere here?

Kent and Guildford are just too far to travel.

Thanks,

Geoff

Agree!!! It was hard to find centres that accepts external candidates for sitting C&G 2382-10 exams only.

BUT finally I found some:

L.I.T.S. LTD

LITS LTD
19 FAIRWAY
PETTS WOOD ORPINGTON
BR5 1EF
Contact Tel: 0168 9897620
Engineering Industry Technical Training: Advanced Apprenticeship Schemes: NVQ: City and Guilds: EMTA: LITS Ltd: UK Ireland Channel Isles

Exam fee: 75GBP + VAT = 88.125GBP - very flexible with arrangements for sitting City and Guilds 2382-10 examination

GUILDFORD COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION

GUILDFORD COLLEGE
STOKE PARK CAMPUS
GUILDFORD
GU1 1EZ
Contact Tel: 0148 3448500
Guildford College Home

Exam fee: 65GBP only!!!!!!! - very flexible with arrangements for sitting the examination

I know this thread is old, but obviously the subject matter is still of interest to quite a few people on this board.

With that in mind, I just thought I would let people know that L.I.T.S is no longer offering an exam only option. Here is the reply I got to a recent enquiry...

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we no longer offer the exam only option. The only time we do so is for re-sits for delegates who have attended our centre on a course but failed the exam.

Regards

Jayne Herring
Training Administrator
L.I.T.S. Ltd

I am awaiting a responce from Guildford, but will update this thread when I hear anything.

:)

Reply to C&G 2382 Exam only centres? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock