Discuss C&g 2391-20 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

silva.foxx

Hi all

Currently a maint. eng. at a prestigious beverage packaging company. I have C&G 17th ed and inspect & testing certs in my porrtfolio. I'm interested in electrical design.

I'm looking for a C&G2391-20 course close to Wrexham, North Wales (LL12).

As this will be a self-funded course during my time off between shifts, can anyone suggest a good course provider in the North Wales / North West region, please?

Thanks in advance

Regards

silva.foxx

Reply to C&g 2391-20 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Maybe coming across as a bit of a idiot but I'm looking at getting a copy of the 17th edition BS7671 as a point of reference for what the previous...
Replies
Views
T
Hi everyone, first post. I'm looking to retrain after being made redundant and I'm just comparing the courses offered I'm looking at...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm currently writing up a business plan for a new company in the North West; the main disciplines I will be working in are Web Development...
Replies
Views
kenuk
K
Hello chaps, bit of background I've got 2330 2 and 3, nvq3, 2391, pat, 17th ed, solar pv, couple of fire alarm courses and about to take my sssts...
Replies
Views
AndyOz
A
O
Hi all, This is my first postso be gentle I'm currently 28 andhave decided I need a career change. I did my workexperience as an electrician...
Replies
Views
Oh_Dear
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock