Discuss c&g 2391 past exam paper swap in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

masteruk

Dear Friends,

it is so urgent for me , My exam date is 12 march 2009

I have got following 2391 Past exam paper with answer
2000 June
2001 June
2002 july. October.December
2003 March, June
2004 December
2005 July, December. September

by the way, I Have been trying to find below 2391 past exam answer.
I am looking for ;

2004 March
2006 june, july, October, November
2007 june, july, October,December or any different 2391 exam paper with ANSWER

We can swap ebove exam paper to help eachother.

:)good luck for who will take exam :)

Masteruk

hi ihave the answers for july 2006 having trouble scanning them if you need an answer
for a particular question i will try and help

yes,, exam is on line,, i am not very bright,, its in the morning trying 2 read up on it now

Hi,

I have my exam on the same day...
And its (NO SWEARING) close.. :)

I have about 6-7 mock paper, most of them with answares...
And hopefully i will get more from our teacher.

I have mock: 7, 22, 27 (These with answers as well),
79, 99 (without answers),
66, 72, 78 (these are just the long questions)

If you are interesting about these mock papers i could scan them, and send for you...
I would be more then happy, if you could send yours.. ;)

Best regards,
T0M4

Last edited by a moderator:
have seen c&g questions and answers on ebay and they email them to you so no problem with postage/time delay. Don't know what is on at the moment, but might be worth a look.

i have bought all ready some cd on ebay its (NO SWEARING)...lots op paper but they are useless....
any way thank you ...

Past the on line exam for 2392 if i can pas it anyone can, did course with Total Electric Training,, dont want 2 sound like a spoil sport but failed practrical,, i only did the course 2 be taugh testing so i cud go on 2 do Part P assessment and this course is advertised as doing that,, now i have 2 be £135 + vat to do practical again

I did the 2391 test yesterday thought it was quite straight forward ,1 question which was worded funny so you didnt know they were after.how did anyone else find it?

Yepp, wasn't so difficult. (For me this was the second time, when I tried :S).
There was a question, with special locations, and zones, what I couldn't understand really..
I wrote, zone 1, zone 2, zone 0 :D
And the scenario was as well very clean.. So I really hope (I KNOW!:)), this time I will pass..
(But this 2 month to get the result, is a joke.. :S)

Yepp, wasn't so difficult. (For me this was the second time, when I tried :S).
There was a question, with special locations, and zones, what I couldn't understand really..
I wrote, zone 1, zone 2, zone 0 :D
And the scenario was as well very clean.. So I really hope (I KNOW!:)), this time I will pass..
(But this 2 month to get the result, is a joke.. :S)
Hello
I remember that question and thought it was asking for special locations with zones i.e bathrooms ,swimming pools,sauna's
2 months is along time to wait:(

Hey guys!

I am also doing my 2392 shortly but unfortunalety I don't have any mock papers at all.

Could you please forward some of your papers to me ([email protected]) as I need all the help I can get.

Thanks everybody, and good luck to those who still have to do exams.

Kind regards,
Tracer

Hi my test is coming up to, could help me as well really want to past this test. if you could send these past papers to my e-mail. [email protected] would well apreciated thanks

Hi,

I have my exam on the same day...
And its (NO SWEARING) close.. :)

I have about 6-7 mock paper, most of them with answares...
And hopefully i will get more from our teacher.

I have mock: 7, 22, 27 (These with answers as well),
79, 99 (without answers),
66, 72, 78 (these are just the long questions)

If you are interesting about these mock papers i could scan them, and send for you...
I would be more then happy, if you could send yours.. ;)

Best regards,
T0M4
Hi Plz i to will be taking this test and would like to really past this test if you could send those past papers to me would really aperciate it thanks [email protected]

Hi All
I'm in the process of doing 2391, I have some past papers, but does anyone have the anser paper to

DEC06 and Dec08

many Thanks:confused::)

Reply to c&g 2391 past exam paper swap in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock