• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss C.K Redline pliers and a long Pz2 if any interested in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Literally used once or twice , just spares

anyone interested £25 inc postage

Attachments

• C.K Redline pliers and a long Pz2 if any interested 19A34488-25AB-401F-B12D-96A6B6ECAD63 - EletriciansForums.net
    19A34488-25AB-401F-B12D-96A6B6ECAD63.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 28
  • C.K Redline pliers and a long Pz2 if any interested 7051D769-5441-4118-9D25-97BF4CD0B1E1 - EletriciansForums.net
    7051D769-5441-4118-9D25-97BF4CD0B1E1.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 19
These are the last 2 items for sale

I literally had a fat max box full of spare and surplus tools I collected over about 10 years or more

I was about to make a joke about your prices being the same as the ones you expect to get paid! However, £25 inc postage seems about right second hand (immaculate condition), so I apologise for even thinking about being rude ?

I was about to make a joke about your prices being the same as the ones you expect to get paid! However, £25 inc postage seems about right second hand (immaculate condition), so I apologise for even thinking about being rude ?
was just about to offer £20.

was just about to offer £20.
Reckon Dusty should take that!
Although... how could you possibly need more tools Tel?
Oh, I see why, just found a picture of your tool kit..?
C.K Redline pliers and a long Pz2 if any interested Tels tools - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:
will post my actual basic tools later. there also a large Stanley box with the heavier tools and an organiser fo a lid, aCK magma bag with tools rerly used like cable tracer, laser level, soldering gear. then a total of 5 drills with all the bits etc.

Proper electrician pack out there Tel , I notice the cheeky snap on ratchet screwdriver hiding in the corner

I have been meaning to get me one of those for ages

Tel if you want the pliers and driver I would do £20 for you (a loyal customer) ?

I notice the cheeky snap on ratchet screwdriver hiding in the corner.

magnetic so ideal for fiddly little screws that you'd probaly drop and lose in the shagpile (ikea and B&Q lights) and you can get a VDE shaft for it. about £40 with lifetime warranty. only draw back is that when in use, the cap tends to come off and drop. all your bits out of the handle. this was no t a problem with the older hard handle models.

Screwdriver now sold

pliers £16 inc postage if anyone needs a new set of Vde pliers

message me if interested don’t use eBay as you will pay postage

Screwdriver now sold

pliers £16 inc postage if anyone needs a new set of Vde pliers

message me if interested don’t use eBay as you will pay postage
sold. get a a jiffy bag. didn't want the driver anyway. got more than enough already.

pm me your email again

Reply to C.K Redline pliers and a long Pz2 if any interested in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock