Discuss Cable Calculating Software in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I would like some advice and recommendations for an affordable cable calculating software package for some projects i will be taking on myself.

At work we use Amtech Prodesign which is very good but expensive. I am currently having a play around with the trial version Modecsoft ElectricalOM which seems to tick all the boxes but wounded if you guys know of any other good software packages?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you in advance

i use my head with an occasional sneak look at tables provided by the iet at astronomical cost.

We are expert Cable tray manufacturers with a PAN India presence having our headquarters based in Mumbai. We deal with a number of high qua......

@superfabinc . You already have a post about your site. Please don't spam other posts with this. This post is about 'Cable Calculating Software'. If you have any relevant info about this then please comment

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies.

I have just looked at the Cable-Mate software, but unfortunately as mentioned on the post above this is a single cable calculator only.

I was looking for some thing that will calculate multiple cables just like Amtech, but without the huge price tag?

Reply to Cable Calculating Software in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. Im looking for some advice when calculating submain cables. Basically there is a new connection of 80Amps that is to be used for a dwelling...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am pondering on the idea of using a job management software package for my business. I have a large number of clients with many of them...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've been on jobs splicing and installing Pot head Terminations of 13800V PILC cable and I cant help but think our mix of lead to tin is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Sorry for all the questions. With he help of a friend, I recently installed some insulation into my mother's loft. Whilst adding...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock