Discuss cable prices in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

after nearly falling off my chair at some of the cable prices i thought we could have a thread where we post the cheapest place for cable. hopefully save some of that hard earned.

£50.11 @ Toolstation

I'll be honest, I cant remember the last time I got a drum from the wholesalers as low as this..

discount doesn't count for much these days.

Last edited:
got it from a good source that the wholesalers are paying at the moment £45 into them without the vat. so if they are sticking more than a fiver a roll on it you can squeeze them down a bit :) most will have plenty of stock of it though so they should be able to sort you a little better

They have trade counters and online.

Spend a tenner and next day delivery is free though!

Was just gonna say that! Now that's not bad at all, I'm gonna check prices with my local today and if they can't beat it I'll stock up, I think. Is it reasonable quality?

Would says its OK, a little harder to strip, but i'm willing to put up with that during these hard times.

Used to use stuff from Cooper Cable Co and Doncaster all the time from my local wholesaler, then he switched also to the same stuff from PX Cables.

£169 at maplins. hells bells hope thats inc delivery

At that price mate it would need to include installation never mind delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure he has his 2391 so he can test it all when he's done.:)

:) maybe he will bring one of those special £5 multi function testers they sell. umm second thoughts i better test it myself :D

Reply to cable prices in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net