Discuss Cable Stapler for Alarm and Cat5e Cable. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Aico 3000
R

rick

-
Arms
Ref. alarm cable, I believe that if installing to grade 3 you can't use staples. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

R

RDB85

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bought a Tacwise CT60 with Arrow T25 staples 3/8 inch and they are too big even when you change it to plus. Going to have to send it back to Amazon. They do a smaller one CT45 but I’m not sure on the staples. They are around £24 so not a bad price. But not sure whether to look at a Arrow one, just don’t want to make the mistake of buying it and it’s too big for the 8 core alarm cable.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Cable Stapler for Alarm and Cat5e Cable. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom