Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Cablecalc/single cable... in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all,

I'm looking for a second hand license for either Castline Systems' Cablecalc (here)

or

license for Amtech Single Cable (here)

I'm after a second hand license for either, simply because the cost is too high for a sole trader to justifiably afford I think. I have used both the above software, and find both to be great. I have contacted both to see if either offer a sole trader discount, but neither do.

Previous software I have purchased, Electrical Contractor's Office (which is really excellent) DID offer such a deal. This meant I could feasibly afford to buy the software which meant my business could look far more professional than it would of without it.

Anybody who does have a license for either of the above, and is willing to sell/trade, please let me know...

I'd also love to hear other peoples thoughts of the above software, and maybe post what they use, if anything, as an alternative.

Thanks,

B.

Last edited:
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is everybody still using pen and paper for all of their cable calculations?

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Cablecalc/single cable... in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom