• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss cables, switches, fuses, under floor heat etc etc... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Lou Osler

Having a clear out, sensible offers considered.... need rid off all asap.....
2 full reels of mains CABLE TYPE 6243Y 3 core bare copper earth unused 100m on each reel still in celophane package usually £35 wholesale price per reel the 2 for £50 come on electricians grab a bargain
3 core cable half a reel reel says 100m on £20 onounderfloor heating elements never used these retail at about £150 each the one in packaging measures 50cm x 4 metres the one on top is thinner but about as long. offers around £100 for both
Box of about 25 full of high amp fuses 500v/40amp, 500v/100amp the whole box is worth over £200 offers around £100 electricians bargainbrand new fused heater switches again lots and lots of these £3 each
selection of about 9 fuses 500v/40amp, 500v/100amp worth over £50 bargain at £20
Room thermostats siemans have a few of these would like £5 each ono

All items are a great bargain and I need to get rid of all very quickly as i need to make space if offers are made i will highly consider them ....

They used to be my brothers he was an electrician he's moved to aussie now so i'm tryin to get rid of the bits to clear out my shed.....hes agreed to it as he doesnt need them anymore.....I need my space back to store my daughters toys x

ok just wanting to extract the urine ill remove myself and sell them elsewhere was about to say open to sensible offers not being an electrician i was going by the receipts found with them. but hey you say they're nicked whatever you try the one being dumped with all this stuff and your brother buggering off too the other side of the world leaving you to sort it out around a 4 year old daughter. thanks for the boost of confindence. seen as nobody is going to be constructive ill clear off sell them on someone elses site.

hi all i can give you its what written on the label on it. as far as i can see it has never been used ...it says....

4401 floor warming element
type FW M 1 S 1
MODEL WT 2000 S AL
230V ~ 50Hz
SIZE 0.50 X 4.00M = 2.0M2

There isnt a make or brand on the label when i put these details in google the average price was about £120 for one of these.

the other one is about 4 and a bit metres long and thin only about 20cm wide again unused clean but no packaging on it.

not being an electrician google has proved useful. im open to sensible offers.

Reply to cables, switches, fuses, under floor heat etc etc... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net