Discuss Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Anybody playing it?

@Lou appears to have missed this bit of her teens and got into Infinite Warfare, then Black Ops 4, and now had a few goes of Modern Warfare.

I used to play Command and Conquer on PC. Then Counter-Strike 1.4 on Valve (was it?) then Steam. Was in a few clans and used to even help test maps for a few people who would make custom ones. Simpsons maps were a few of them. Would duplicate the layout of the square and then make tunnels under them, and have 5-a-side on 'em.

I quickly got bored of COD after MW2 years ago. But then @Lou had a bash of one and liked it. So she will whack it on and get 2-player going every now and again. Not personally got back into much but when there's nowt on the telly and I want wind down a bit, it's handy. :)

Just looks like old COD MW rehashed with better graphics to me. The original games were very good but lost their way and the multiplayer got ridiculous with hackers etc.

Less of a problem on Xbox. We play it on Xbox now. When I played MW2 I got in a modded game and got 10th prestige instantly and from then on the game sucked I never leveled up lol

I think they clock quick now and ban the source box. J-tag or something it is that does it.

I remember when xbox fist t came out
got one for gransons they had it after a couple of years had the ring of death ,sent it back to Xbox returned a spanking new one .sony you can keep it .

I had ring of death on one box and a mate told me wrap it up in a towel and stick it in the freezer. Told him I would throw it away as I thought he was blagging me, but I did do it. And it worked a couple of days later.

Something to do with the soldier disconnecting and freezing it shocks it and forces a retraction and connection. Works still now my little cousin has it. I told him a few years ago that it won't last long and to let me know if it breaks and I'll get him a new one. He's got it in his loft now with all the old games (lad-cave not storage).

Discs are a thing of the past now eh. I've still got the Xbox One so have some discs. But all the newer titles we've downloaded. And due to their smaller HDDs I'm using external storage and old USB speeds. So gonna have to upgrade at some point. Waiting for one of them to pack in and then will switch but we have two Ones and they heat up a bit and suck in dust. But a good clean of the vents and they cool again and run fine.

Even had sky running through one with the kinect until they stopped supporting it and I couldn't speak to the sky anymore lol got very lazy that year. ?

you name it in consuls and the grand kids have had them , but the son deals in end games ,you will be surprised that he send games all over the world even to japan and most games are limited edition ones not opened .

I’ve got a SNES mine classic play street fighter turbo by myself as no one to play against Mario karts still great fun, back in the day had them all from the Nintendo NES, SNES, N67, Game cube, Sony play station, Xbox gave the Xbox to a neighbours send with about 25 games, all the others I put in the bin. Wish I had kept them now?

Just looks like old COD MW rehashed with better graphics to me. The original games were very good but lost their way and the multiplayer got ridiculous with hackers etc.
That's because it is a reimagining of the 2007 one, which is what makes it good. Plenty of the old style sniper scenes etc.
I've just finished it and it actually took longer to download than to complete the campaign.

I had an original SNES, bought second hand.... recently sold it and all the games I had to a retro shop for more than I bought it for.
Still have a Wiifor my girls dancing games. I think I’ve mentioned before the living room pendant getting battered now they’re taller!
X box one.... got a few games but hardly get time to play. I use it mostly for Kodi, but mine craft sometimes.

Across the family there’s 3 or 4 Nintendo DS or DSi handhelds.... and the same amount of TT cards for them.

Not a fan of shoot em ups..... Give me a plumber throwing fireballs at little turtles anytime.
Shooting people.... nooooo
Animal cruelty.... yeeeah!

Reply to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock