Discuss calling any guardian angels out there! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

thekingiam

Electrical installation 2360 part 1 july 1993 B.jpg
Electrical installation 2360 part 1 july 1993.jpg
does anyone know what ime missing?
city and guilds have informed me that I didn't complete my 2360 2nd year as assignments missing so asked my lecturer to find proof which i believe he did, then they said 2360-1st year not completed as missing unit 101.
I have attached the certs i have for that but they still say missing part 101, i think lenny said this was the assignments part of the course but that is listed as a pass on one of the certs and city and guilds is asking if i have any other certs?

this is driving me over the edge as i have 2391, 17th, i am doing nvq3 and now is it all worthlesss.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

sent a letter to principle and the lecturer in charge of electrical has been in corespondense with city and guilds to release my 2360 part 2.
they have know said i havent got part one which i completed in 1993.
he has told me to try and solve it from my end so i need to know what part 101 is?

Same problem here mate, completed my 236 in 89, got reissues cert a few weeks ago for part 2 and it only has the 2 written exams on it, nothing else.

TBH im not to worried at the moment, i'll be heading for domestic and it seem that the papers i have aloong with 2382 is enough for NAPIT.

cheers penance for response, I was hoping to go into industrial,comercial as in expense of starting up in domestics, also wanted jib card so undergoing nvq.
I cannot apply for domestics after june deadline without nvq, as i need 2360 part 1 and 2 to complete my nvq3 AND HAVE JUST PAID 600 quid for enrolement on nvq course i am going round the bend.

Am i corect in saying that after june you need a nvq3 to join a registered body such as napit?
i thought it was posted here somewhere?

Annoyingly i know i did my assignments etc but C&G say they have given all the information they have, the college i attended no longer exists.

I am now wondering if this is the end of the road for me.

Reply to calling any guardian angels out there! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net