Discuss can any one help with advice on multiroom audio which one etc in the Home Media Centre Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

justanoob

Hiya, can anyone plz help im trying to get into multi room audio installation and just wondering which is the best one for business, I did post on here regarding a multi room audio and it was suggested that sonos was best and I went into great detail with certain people on here thank you so much anyway I went to my customer tried to sell him a sonos set up and gave him a price etc then he told me that he could do that himself as these are available to any tom dick and harry and really easy to set up and install etc so was just wondering if anyone can help with which system is best what sells and I can actually earn money installing. any help would be great thank you.

can't help you with this one mate, as my idea of multi room audio is to fire up the hi-fi full bore with deep purple or led zepp, and leave all the doors open.

If he's after something that you don't see every tom dick and harry installing, have a look at NaimNet. They don't like to call it multi room audio with their system as it is high quality audio (I've been told Bentley re-designed to car to fit the Naim system in). It's not quite the same as Sonos as ther is a lot more to it. They also have music servers etc and it store the music in a lossless format rather than MP3. You can also get interfaces to link it in with home automation and control lighting, heating etc from their software. Naim are one of the top audio companies and costs are no where near the cheap costs of Sonos.

NuVo mate, I believe this is what I mentioned on your other post. This is the very best stuff on the market, the Rolls Royce of multi room audio systems making Sonos look like a clapped out Mini by comparison and I have been lucky enough to install a couple of their smaller Simplese systems. I have had their Grand Concerto demo'd to me and this really is their pièce de résistance!

If your customer wants what no one else has got (or can afford!), then NuVo is the way to go! Be aware however that larger systems can run in to the tens of thousands! [h=3][/h]

Reply to can any one help with advice on multiroom audio which one etc in the Home Media Centre Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock