Discuss Can Anyone Help Please? G.E.T Triple Pole MCBs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

achanner

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum and (not yet at least) qualified however my work in Event Lighting means I have to know a fair amount of theory so one day I might find the time to get there!

I have been asked to help with a small amateur venue back home who are currently improving their technical infrastructure. I am currently looking at their Stage Power which at the moment consists of a 63A Ceeform to which hired in touring racks are connected and all distribution dealt with by the touring rack.

Having managed to collect enough equipment now to begin working on their own dimming I have discovered that they have aquired in the past a shiny new (at the time anyway) G.E.T. TPNE board which will more than handle the stage power and the plan is to take the current feed to the Ceeform and route it via this board, and then out to a collection of Ceeforms (Just for reference some of the installation - screwing stuff to the wall etc - will be done by me, but the connection and testing will be left to a qualified spark).

The problem I am faced with is that the board they have is a G.E.T which a quick Google seems to indicate no longer exist. I can find a lot of G.E.T. single pole MCBs but not the 4 x 32A Triple Pole and 1 x 63A Triple Pole that this installation is going to require.

Anyone know if I am likely to get them, or can offer any suggestions? I could really do with not having to get a new board as money for them is tight, but I clearly am not going to compromise on safety.

Thanks in Advance,

Anthony

Why don't you contact them direct, they may well have alternative unit's you can use, or suggest an alternative approach to suite your needs....

Why don't you contact them direct...

Thanks mate - I have done just that - I believe GET are now part of Schneider so I have dropped them a line.

I was more wondering if anyone else had been in a similar situation and found a solution so that I may follow a similar path.

Anthony

Reply to Can Anyone Help Please? G.E.T Triple Pole MCBs in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net