Discuss can anyone help with flourescent light fixings? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

justanoob

Hi,
Can anyone help I have had an enquiry about doing this job in a retail premises that has one of them suspended ceilings with like 600mm sq tiles and a steel frame they have some fluorescent lights up at the moment direct onto the grid via these like clips that go onto the steel frame with like a thread coming out of them so you can bolt the fluorescent light direct to it question is where do you get these clips/fixings from I have trawled the net but cant seem to find anywhere. please could some one help. thank you in advance for your help.

thank you for your replies still not able to find these by what some of you have said can anyone help with link to product etc thank you. cheers again

8d006a51b53c84743cc68191b07aa3a8.jpg

This is my first time on Tapatalk it took me awhile to figure out how to sign up I wasn't sure that was the part you needed or if I was too late in responding hopefully it helps at least you can show this picture to the guy at your local electrical supply house I'm sure he will be able to get it for you also the link I sent Was for grainger

This is my first time on Tapatalk it took me awhile to figure out how to sign up I wasn't sure that was the part you needed or if I was too late in responding hopefully it helps at least you can show this picture to the guy at your local electrical supply house I'm sure he will be able to get it for you also the link I sent Was for grainger
how are you finding tapatalk? i tried the latest and hated it so i downgraded (im sure you saw all the bad reviews)

Reply to can anyone help with flourescent light fixings? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, Whilst renewing my loft insulation I came across a few runs of very old cable. (Please see attached pictures). These cables are lead...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'd like to replace some MR16 halogen fittings on an exposed wooden beam to new GU10 fittings which I will be fitting led lamps into. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Doing a CU change yesterday, having purchased an 8 way Wylex board and 6 Wylex miniature RCBOs recently, and was about to fix the board until sods...
Replies
Views
Help!!! After trawling the web for LED under cupboard lighting and getting totally confused, I thought I would join the forum to see if anyone can...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock