Discuss can frequency changes effect the electrolysis process? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
A curious look at electrolysis

After reading the quotes below which I got from another forum, I ask these questions ~~~~~

"Non-integer-frequency crystals will work well, as long as the crystal's frequency is between the microcontroller's maximum and minimum crystal frequencies. The non-integer frequencies exist to ease generation of frequencies needed in particular applications. 3.2768 MHz = 100 * 32768 Hz and 6.144 MHz can be divided to generate baud rates for an RS-232 serial port."

"6.144 MHz = 6144 kHz = 5 * 1228.8 kHz. Most serial ports need a clock at 16 times the baud rate. For 76800 baud, this is 16 * 76.8 kHz = 1228.8 kHz. Lower baud rates (except 110 baud) are 76800 baud divided by a power of two: 38400 baud, 19200 baud, 9600 baud, 4800 baud, 2400 baud, 1200 baud, 600 baud, 300 baud. For 115200 baud (pioneered by the original IBM PC), 115.2 kHz * 16 = 1843.2 kHz = 1.5 * 1228.8 kHz."

~~~~Can the separation of the water molecule as in electrolysis be caused by a unique DC frequency and if so can this frequency be duplicated?

~~~~ Is there a way to automatically monitor the water molecule reactions to varying frequency changes? When a change occurs, the change is recorded like noting a blip or spike in the frequency flow?

Not delved into this ,but it must be similar to lead acid charging startegies , pulsating to get a mechanical wave pulsating .
So gas bubbles and current paths don't interfere, mutually help vibrating to help clearance.

The frequencies you have sound more like a programmer ,
selling possibilities.

I fail to see the relevance of the article you have quoted from, which is about frequency derivation for RS232 baud rates.

A curious look at electrolysis

After reading the quotes below which I got from another forum, I ask these questions ~~~~~

"Non-integer-frequency crystals will work well, as long as the crystal's frequency is between the microcontroller's maximum and minimum crystal frequencies. The non-integer frequencies exist to ease generation of frequencies needed in particular applications. 3.2768 MHz = 100 * 32768 Hz and 6.144 MHz can be divided to generate baud rates for an RS-232 serial port."

"6.144 MHz = 6144 kHz = 5 * 1228.8 kHz. Most serial ports need a clock at 16 times the baud rate. For 76800 baud, this is 16 * 76.8 kHz = 1228.8 kHz. Lower baud rates (except 110 baud) are 76800 baud divided by a power of two: 38400 baud, 19200 baud, 9600 baud, 4800 baud, 2400 baud, 1200 baud, 600 baud, 300 baud. For 115200 baud (pioneered by the original IBM PC), 115.2 kHz * 16 = 1843.2 kHz = 1.5 * 1228.8 kHz."

~~~~Can the separation of the water molecule as in electrolysis be caused by a unique DC frequency and if so can this frequency be duplicated?

~~~~ Is there a way to automatically monitor the water molecule reactions to varying frequency changes? When a change occurs, the change is recorded like noting a blip or spike in the frequency flow?
can i have a half of what you've been on.?

don't butterfies gothrough electrolysis? or is it metamorphis?

A DC voltage can have a frequency,and duty cycle.....but more importantly,can you hear the sound of one hand clapping?

Yep,or modulated in many ways....and nobody would know,because the items supplied,might not care,and the instruments measuring,might not be capable of recording it...all of which is a lot more interesting than de-fluffing ladies legs ?

Happy new year,Dave ?

Gathering electrostatic energy from clouds , by harvesting induced voltages ..mmmm.
I wasn’t suggesting gathering anything from clouds.

I am simply looking for alternative methods to break up the water molecule then allowing the two gases to recombine in a continuous loop. Yes it’s a far fetched idea but the objective is worth the contemplation.

I wasn’t suggesting gathering anything from clouds.

I am simply looking for alternative methods to break up the water molecule then allowing the two gases to recombine in a continuous loop. Yes it’s a far fetched idea but the objective is worth the contemplation.

I have heard that there is unlimited power available from the sound that bees make whilst moving out of the way when trees fall in the forest.

also, the clouds are full of charged molecules, just stand in an open field on the right day with a big pole. I can assure you that is entirely possible to gather energy from the clouds.

Reply to can frequency changes effect the electrolysis process? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock