Discuss Can I just do 2391-51 periodic rather than the 2391-52 combined if I already have NVQ level 3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi lads
I've been qualified for over 2 years now. I'm wanting to get my testing qualification.
At college we did the 2394 initial verification at that time.
I remember been told that after we pass our am2 we could do the periodic inspection 2395 which would then give a complete testing qual?
So my question now is can I just do the current 2391-51 periodic rather than the 2391-52 combined if I already have NVQ level 3 with that initial verification as part of that NVQ.
I do new build commercial installation work at the moment but I'm looking at getting some testing work so I can work at home rather than away. Alot of these job obviously need the testing and inspect combined.
Can't seem to find much info on this so if anyone can shine a light on this please let me know.

Cheers

Pete

Hi lads
I've been qualified for over 2 years now. I'm wanting to get my testing qualification.
I remember been told that after we pass our am2 we could do the periodic inspection 2395 which would then give a complete testing qual?
So my question now is can I just do the current 2391-51 periodic rather than the 2391-52 combined if I already have NVQ level 3 with that initial verification as part of that NVQ.
I do new build commercial installation work at the moment but I'm looking at getting some testing work so I can work at home rather than away. Alot of these job obviously need the testing and inspect combined.
Can't seem to find much info on this so if anyone can shine a light on this please let me know.

Cheers

Pete
Hi mate also in the same situation did you found anything out?

Hi lads

Cheers

Pete
Did you ever get any info on this mate?

Reply to Can I just do 2391-51 periodic rather than the 2391-52 combined if I already have NVQ level 3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net