• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

can someone do me a big favour.

Discuss can someone do me a big favour. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saabuldin

I am registered with napit and use the napit software for certificates but ive been trying to get my hands on a empty paper copy of the certs to use as draft on site.

Im still using elecsa forms for draft as i cannot find any of the napit online. The napit software doesnt let me print an unfilled copy even with the big draft written across the page.

If anyone can get copys for me, i would much appriciate it.

Thanks in advance

D

D80

PM me email addy, I'll send them over. Got no idea on how to put them on here, anyone?

D

D80

I should add, do you need draft NAPIT ones, or just draft Site Survey Forms? I could be sending ones like you already have! Just a blank survey form. What's different about the NAPIT ones that needs to be recorded?

S

saabuldin

It just makes it easier as im using napit software. If u can send whatever u have. Should be fine. Thanks

D

D80

Seems not actually, updated one sent...these are Easycert survey forms btw. Had no idea they had just released an update but I guess they like to keep us on our toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]