Discuss Can someone please tell me how I can bypass this ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is it possible to bypass this ? I know it is a bit rough looking. I think it was a latching 3 dpdt switch that was there. ( push in - on)

I want to no how I can bypass this or make it always on. Any ideas on how I can make it work would help. Also please note * I do not need power to come from dc input.

Attachments

• E131E7DA-D815-4CCD-9DAF-2F8D1FDC9B9A.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 52
  • C116FFEA-B149-4844-95F0-E852751F719E.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 53
  • CA3FE077-2EFE-4E2E-B869-CB48FF2873ED.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 25AAE517-6F3A-42E8-ACBB-56BC55DBC80C.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 52
Is it possible to bypass this ? I know it is a bit rough looking. I think it was a latching 3 dpdt switch that was there. ( push in - on)

I want to no how I can bypass this or make it always on. Any ideas on how I can make it work would help. Also please note * I do not need power to come from dc input.
Ken how about tying the 2 switch leg wires together using Waco's

Reply to Can someone please tell me how I can bypass this ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello! I'm needing some help. I'm wiring in a start panel, using a spst toggle, and a (momentary?) push button. The idea is to flip the switch to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've installed a Lorex doorbell recently, but it is not turning on. I did some tests using a multimeter and this is what I found...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m a 31 year old apprentice 🙃😬😂 I’m due to take my AM2s in a couple of weeks. Feel like I’m going to crumble so basically want as much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Been round to a house to quote to replace some storage heaters for new panel heaters and came across a strange (to me at least) way of wiring the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock