Discuss Can you add additional sockets to non RCD protected circuits via RCD spurs or sockets? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OP
Q
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Are you doing a Pir/eicr ? or is it a case of can you do the least amount of work for the least amount of money, scenario.

I'm assuming that there is some medical equipment /wired smoke alarms etc ?

Have you a pic of the board ?
The later....its insane how a lot of these homes are. I've done a lot of eicrs in these types of locations in the past and ntheyre nevwr anywhere near satisfactory

Reply to Can you add additional sockets to non RCD protected circuits via RCD spurs or sockets? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Grateful for your expertise regarding my confusion on the below. Context: French rural domestic property Single phase supply, TT...
Replies
Views
Hey, I lifted a few sockets from a wall so I could paint without having to cut in around them. I haven’t lifted any light switches yet. When...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've got a job where I'm installing dado trunking on the floor of an office for sockets and data. Some info on job - In total I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a basic DIY'er, with basic electrical skills, NB, I can change a plug/fuse, change a ceiling light fitting, change a socket face plate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm planning on adding some lighting to an old stone shed, there's currently a 2.5mm² SWA supply to the shed only supplying one IP rated...
Replies
Views

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.