Discuss cancelling train 4 trade in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

salamandersam

I signed up for train 4 trade in june 2011 ive been paying the £135 each month since then. However due to a new job as an apprentice joiner (went for a job to gain site experience which lead to the joinery apprenticship) ive no time to study and have only completed tma01. Im struggling to continue with the payments and am looking for a way out. Ive had a browse on the web and oit found any solutions to my problem.
Any suggestions would be great thanks. Im only 20 and want to move into my own place in the next couple of years but its just not possible if i have to continue to pay for a course i just dont have time for

i think you are stuffed. you have signed a legally binding contract with the training provider.

You need to talk to them to see if there is a way out.
If you can't get out and assuming this is home study stuff, surely you can find the time to carry on.

The only way they suggest is paying half the remaining balance which is still over £1000

That's a saving of £1000.

That said, the contract you signed is what they will go on, so as this probably happens a lot to them and I would guess that they know what they can do and can't do legally

Reply to cancelling train 4 trade in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Im in a bit of a pickle with this one. Ive mentioned a couple times on the forum about an ongoing debt that should be getting sorted this month...
Replies
Views
signed up to 247 training uk with payments associated with Carnegie Consumer Finance paying £180 per month. I did 9/39 models to do the pre...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm thinking of retraining as an electrician, but I'm weighing up my options and need decent advice from experienced electricians. Bit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock