• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Can't get my profile picture on it won't happen :(

Discuss Can't get my profile picture on it won't happen :( in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Astro800

I have tried all sorts to get my picture on. I have uploaded a picture but it won't go on my profile for some reason. It is a JPG. I'm no stranger to forums & even built my own websites, but this is ******* me off! :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OllieNotts

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller)
Have you checked your pics size? Even 1 pixel over and it wont allow the pic to upload. If it isnt you can download a pic converter from the net and change the sizes about a bit to fit your needs.

A

Astro800

I don't think it's that big, but it's gone from my albums now. I will have another go later. Thanks for your help. :smile5:

Marvo

Admin and gender confused
Staff member
Admin
Most likely a size issue as Ollie stated. Possible a naming issue if the file name is very long.

Is the picture hosted at another site like photobucket etc or is it on your local pc?
If it's hosted you need to use a link the vbulletin board can parse, there's often 2 or 3 link options available from the hosting service with hints on which one to use for what application.

A

Astro800

No, not used Photobucket (PITA) or linked it either, doesn't have a long file name. Possible that it is too big, but being as I can't find it, it's probably me. I must have cocked something up. :001_9898:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]